Tuesday, July 3, 2007

B to the Third Power

This last weekend we were able to make a trip to Heather and Jody's house for Brielle's Baby Blessing. I am constantly amazed at how much fun Adyson and Sienna have with thier cousins. Adyson was in HEAVEN and I'm sure she didn't want to come home. Sienna also really enjoys hanging out with them and Breje has become a big helper and a great babysitter in training.




On Saturday we went to a little town not far from Mt. Home and went to a little restaraunt on a Winery. It was such a nice little place. I have to say that they live in a desert, I mean the countryside isn't much to look at, but the Winery was just beautiful. It was like we were on a vacation for that 2 hours while we were there. That was a lot of fun, but the main event was on Sunday. Brielle hasn't grown much since the last time I saw her, but she is somehow even cuter. She is such an alert little baby and deffinetly a princess in training. They put on her gorgeous dress and she was as happy as I have ever seen her. It's like she knew she looked pretty, and she just ate it up. The blessing was so beautiful. (I realize I have used that word a lot this post, but that is the best way to describe the blessing!) As I was sitting in Sacrament meeting, I just had this thought over and over, Jody and Heather are what most people should strive to be. Jody's testimony is so powerful and so full. It was amazing to see big, strong Jody get up and just cry and pour his heart out. The blessing was lovely and I am so glad that we were blessed enough to have Jody as part of our family. Heather, who everyone knows I adore, also managed to impress me one more time. She has such a nice, humble spirit about her and I wish she would have passed that on to her younger sister. They are a family that is full of love. They are teaching their kids by example and feeling. They are the type of family that I hope that we can grow to be. It was so nice to be able to share in that day and I am pretty happy that they live close enough that we don't have to miss the big stuff! Now if we could only find them a dream job here in the valley!


1 comment:

The Wolfley Family said...

So, once again, you have brought me to tears! You are just so darn sweet! I would've never beleived, when we were younger, how much I would grow to need your friendship and just love being around you! Thank you!