Monday, July 30, 2007

Girls slumber party

Wednesday we took the day to get some great pictures of the cousins at Kiddie Kandids, I wish I could post them here. They all look so cute and I have to say Grandma Linda is very pleased to have some new bragging material. That night Breje slept over at our house and her and Adyson had a "girl slumber party" as Ady would call it. It was so much fun for all of us really. They started to help me make smores to take camping and we realized that we didn't have the chocolate chips. So we made a late night run to the store, Ady in her jammies and slippers-and she was so excited to have Breezy here. Breje is now 10 and you would think she would get bored of Adyson, but instead she just loves her and plays with her and helps me out an awful lot. She has grown up to be a little angel I think. Anyways, here are some cute pics of the slumber party!

1 comment:

The Wolfley Family said...

I am so glad you got such cute pictures of that night! You'll have to email them to me. Thank you for helping Breje have such a special time with her cousins!