Sunday, May 1, 2011

{An Exert from Adyson's Journal: Earth Day Edition}

Adyson writes in a journal each day in school, and brings it home at the end of each month. Some of the entries are priceless and I sure wish I would have documented a few of the entries here on the old blog...

It's not too late to start, so enjoy a new segment to the blog: An exert from Adyson's Journal.
(Misspelled words and all).

I help the earth by:
I do not no if this counts but one day I put a bottle outside when it was raining and in the morning I domt it in the grass and sometimes we pray for Japan pieple and outside I picked up trash.

(I'm sure her teacher is real impressed with the Kidman Family's efforts to save our planet.)
(And I sure think it counts that she 'dumt' rain water on the wet grass.)

Sure love that Ads of mine.

5 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

I love that Ads! She makes my whole day!

Eileen said...

That is the most adorable thing in the whole wide world!

Mortons Love said...

She's so green!

The Wolfley Family said...

I'd love to get my hands on that journal. I hope you keep it!

Enna's birthday was adorable. I just love your girls!

Anonymous said...

backlink popularity seo guide backlink service high quality backlinks