Friday, December 21, 2007

Humbled (Part 2)

Tonight my sister and her husband and lovely kids came to town. We had a great night. We ate Cafe Rio, played Monopoly, and went to Al's for their Midnight Madness sale. It was a very fun night seeming to start the Holiday for us.

We came home to not one, but two, very special and humbling gifts on our front door. I have no idea who did these things for us, but Travis and I are in complete awe of the blessings we are receiving. I don't feel that we deserve these things- and am vowing that when our lives are normal we will try our best to do these great acts of service for others.

So Thankyou from the bottom of both our hearts. I wish I knew who you are so I could hug you tightly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Travis and Hayley - Sorry we have been out of touch for a while. We just heard the news. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!