Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Princesses and Park City

Recently the girls in our family took a little shopping trip to Park City to stock up on some bargains for our kids and to have a little girl time. I just have to say that I am so thankful for the women in my family. We have a beautiful relationship all together. We talk about everything, and we laugh a lot. In fact, laughing seemed to be the theme of the day. After the sore feet and light wallets, I thought a lot about the day and the family bond that we all share. I hope that my girls will love me and talk to me like I talk to my mom. I also hope that they love eachother like Heather, Amy, and I love eachother. It's so amazing to have a group of people with whom you can just be "you." So I love you girls and am thankful for all of you! I know "cheesy" right?

Conference was really nice, and I have to say that you have to be thankful for the leaders of this church. President Hinckley is just such an amazing man with such conviction-and what a great sense of humor, right? I will admit that with kids running around I didn't hear as much as I would like to, so I've made a goal to read them all, and try to get as much as I can out of conference.
Here are some pictures of us just hanging out at home. It seems Adyson and Sienna have already started being pretty good friends!

Princess in training! I didn't think she would enjoy wearing these clothes as much as she did.
Daddy with his girls! Ady always wants him to play the part of Prince Charming & Travis just has to laugh!

Ady as Sleeping beauty, her new favorite costume. Those are her graceful ballerina poses!
Adyson's funniest saying of the week: This week there isn't anything super funny, but she has been really sweet, almost everyday this week she has said "mom, you are the best!" She has been snuggly and huggy and all of that good stuff. Don't worry though, I'm sure that the stinker in her will be back next week.
Sienna's latest accomplishment: Sienna is walking all over with her walker this week and I have to wonder how soon till she walks all by herself. She also is drinking milk instead of formula and saving us some bucks! She is also being a lazy little turkey. Yesterday she did't wake up till 10 and today I woke her up at 9:30! I'm not complaining!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

This is going to be so much fun to check. I've added your link to my blog so I hope that is okay with you!