Sunday, March 25, 2007

3 already?

I wish there was a way that I could freeze time and keep Adyson as a 3 year old! She has such a great imagination, and is so full of excitement and love. I know that she has to grow, and truthfully I love her more everyday, but I hope she never loses some of her qualities that make her so dang loveable!


Today, as you might have guessed, was Adyson's 3rd birthday. And what a day it was! I finally found someone who loves birthdays more than me! Travis and I went in to her room to wake her up at about 8:30 this morning and she was just laying ther wide awake with a huge grin on her face. We said "Happy Birthday Adyson" and gave her some balloons and she just kept saying "Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!" You could just see the excitement all over her face. My plan was to make her wait till her party to open all her gifts, but about 6 minutes after she woke up I caved. (I know, you are shocked!) She got princess everything-a kids CD player, a box with like 4 different princess dress-ups inside, a wand, some barbies, princess Polly pockets (even one with Prince Charming), a princess bike, 2 crowns-I know you get the drift. She also got a cash registrar and I have a feeling that we will be going "pretend shopping" quite a bit!

Here is Adyson cheesing it next to her two cakes, Grandma Kidman made a beautiful Barbie cake and Grandma Linda got her a great Cinderella cake. (I know-she's spoiled- 2 cakes?) She really enjoyed everyone singing to her-and she loved her gifts and I really think she enjoyed the whole day! She was about as tired as I've ever seen her tonight and right now she is out cold! It's tough being a princess I guess!


Ady's funny saying of the week:
Well there are a few-but in the movie 12 dancing princesses, a favorite of Ady's, the triplets have a birthday and there sisters throw rose pedals on them. Well I guess Adyson thought that we would do the same for her. Tonight she was so dissapointed because those beautiful shiny things didn't fall on her! Maybe next time!

Sienna's latest accomplishment:
Well she constantly is saying WOW, and today she said Bye, Bye a few times, and her hair is finally long enough for pigtails. Here is a cute picture!
















1 comment:

Robert said...

This is absolutely wonderful...it was great going through your post...and well for some really interesting resources and goodies for birthdays you can also drop by my blog on Birthday Wishes and check out all that i've posted there!!!