Sunday, April 29, 2007

Another Birthday!

I can't believe I am saying this, but Sienna is already 1 year old-It's nuts! I feel like she is still my little tiny baby, but sure enough she is growing much faster than I would like. Her birthday was on Friday-the 27th. She woke up and it was like she knew it was her day! She was as happy as I have ever seen her. She was smiley, giggly, and just plain silly. We went to Trav's work to visit with him and a bunch of us went and got "Logan's Hero" sandwiches and went to Willow Park for a picnic. It was fabulous to sit outside in the sun with the kids. I am seriously loving this weather. Here is a cute pic of Sienna on her Birthday-You can just tell she knows she is gonna get spoiled!




We actually had her Birthday party today. Trav's Birthday is on Wednesday so we had the whole family here and sort of had a dual party. We ate dinner-(of course-Trav wanted Roast) and everyone played outside. Today I was thankful that our families get along so well. It is fun when we all get together and I feel blessed that my kids have so many people who love them. Even my grandma got to come today and that was a real treat.


Sienna got some really great toys and some super cute clothes today. She got a few little people toys, a baby and baby stroller, and a princess kitchen. (Adyson was a little jealous!) The very best part of the day was deffinetly the cake part. I have never seen a kid be as silly as she was. We have been practicing blowing the candles out for a while, but when she got her cake today, she just wanted to dig in. She first touched the frosting for just a second, then she licked it off of her fingers, and then she just opened her mouth and lunged forward-instead of picking it up with her hands she just stuck her face inside! It was so cute and so funny so of course, we all laughed. That just made her be even sillier. She would stick her face in and then look around and make sure we were all laughing at her, and then she would laugh right back. It was so much fun and such a great day for all of us. I have a feeling she will sleep good tonight-full of sugar and tuckered out from playing all day.






Not much else has happened since my last post. Travis, my dad, and cody have been working super hard on the basement and are really close to having the drywall finished. They are thinking by Wednesday it will be ready for mud and tape! This is exciting news for me-It means the basement is only about 2 months away from being completely done! It will be so nice to have more space, and I am really excited to be able to pick everything out and make it the way we want it. I feel really lucky that Travis has learned to do most of the work himself and that my dad and Cody have been so much help.


Anyway-it has been a great day and so much fun celebrating Siennas first year. She is just a beautiful happy kid, with a contagious smile-and I am so thankful that she has had such a fun life thus far.


Here is a new pic of Adyson-because I felt bad leaving her out!





3 comments:

The Wolfley Family said...

Hayley! Are you so proud of me? I'm finally on here. I just had to comment today because your pictures are so darn cute. it really is nice to be able to see Sienna on her birthday. Mom was telling me last night how cute she was on her birthday and it is so obvious in the pictures. We really missed being there, so give her a nother hug from me.

Trisha said...

I cannot believe she is already one!

Hayley said...

Heather-
We missed you too! Have that baby so I have an excuse for a visit!