Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Visit to Mountain Home

This past weekend my mom and I were lucky enough to make another trip to go and see Heather and Jody. It was pure heaven! Brielle is getting so big and she is still as beautiful as ever. She is such a happy baby, and a spitting image of Heather. Adyson was in Heaven playing with Kutter, they have quite the imagination when they are together! Sienna played herself into a coma. She loved Brielle's walker, and climbed in it about a million times a day, but she couldn't get out. She was so tired once, that she just hunched over and went to sleep! She stayed in the there for almost 2 hours! We were able to get some Christmas shopping done, and of course, we ate some delicious food! I cherish the time I have with the women in my family-(we missed you ames) and feel constantly blessed to have sisters and a mother who I love and can teach me so much. Heather, your new haircut is hot, I'm still mad I forgot to take a picture!
All the kids painting together.Sienna napping.Heather and beautiful Brielle

4 comments:

The Wolfley Family said...

I miss you guys already! That picture of Sienna is classic.

Linda Johnson said...

My cute, sweet girls!Wow it was a fun trip and the girls look so cute for Halloween, I guess I will get to see them in person later since I did not get penciled in today. I will show everyone pictures of them on your blog. I love that you do so much for them for Halloween. Mom

Courtney McKay said...

My sister-in-law is from Moutain Home! Sounds like a fun trip, the picture of Sienna cracks me up!!

Amy Johnson said...

I wish I could have been there! I missed you while you were gone!