Wednesday, October 10, 2007

One Step Closer

Yesterday our bookshelves came making us one step closer to a finished basement! I can't tell you how excited we are to finally have them installed. My neighbor made them for us and we think he did a bang-up job!! Also-as I speak a few guys are in my garage venting my fireplace. We have been waiting for this to get done for months, and then they finally came! It is awesome! All we have to do now is Rock the fireplace, and get carpet! I can't wait to sit on our nice new couches and just do nothing! Here are a few pics.
Above our mantle is where the T.V. will go and there will be rock surrounding the fireplace. Looks pretty good Eh?

3 comments:

Sarah Schwartz said...

Wow! So excited for you.

The Wolfley Family said...

They look incredible! Thanks for sharing!

Shelly Traveller said...

I'm glad I found your blog! Your girls are darling and their hair always looks so cute! I think your basement looks amazing! I love the colors and the light in the playroom. I look forward to reading more!