Sunday, October 7, 2007

Girls and Curls


When I was little, not a night went by that I didn't sleep with foam rollers in my hair. They were small and I had about a million in my hair, so when I saw these in the store the other day, I snatched them up. Hey, my mom put me through the pain, why not put Ady through it too! Just kidding-but I knew they would make her hair darling. I tried real hard to get a cute pic of Sienna's great curly hair, but she just wouldn't cooperate with me!
The girls in the family. Adyson felt like a little beauty today.

8 comments:

Jake and Melese Sorensen said...

I did the foam rollers too!!! I wish I had a cute little girl to doll up. Maybe some day I will. We love the pictures of your family. What a good way to keep up with all of our growing babies.

The Wolfley Family said...

oh, this just took me back! I don't think we could've ever been that cute, though. Man, they are just beautiful!

Haueter Photography said...

I totally remember those curlers. My mom even made me wear them to school a few times. Love the picture of you and the girls...so cute.
Aleisha

Trisha said...

I loved this pictures! I wish I could have seen Ashley's new baby. I think I actually can get together this week or next, so I'm going to call you!

The Hoths said...

I too remember the foam curlers. I think I'll try to find some tomorrow. thanks. BTW she's darling!

Maegan said...

Hayley, your fam is so cute! Seeing this reminded me that I saw you at Ruby Tuesday's awhile ago, it was so rushed that we didn't really talk. Now I can catch up through your blog! Cute Girls!

Jamie said...

Hi Hayley!
I'm so happy I found your blog! I can't get over how darling your little girls are! You really have such a cute little family! I'm so excited about having a new blog buddie, now I can check in on ya a little more than once a month!:)

Amber Culp Family said...

Okay, I need to show this to Mirelle, she will not do curlers, only "night braids"---take me back to the 80's. We loved seeing you and those beatuiful girls last week.