Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A much needed A.A., and some beautiful faries..

I've been in one of those "woe is me" moods for the past few days. I'm not sure why, I really have NO reason at all to feel blue, but just have. So today I decided to snap out of it and just simply remember all the things that I have that make me happy. I have realized that the list is long, and I am one of those lucky people who probably have more than I deserve! So I've given myself a Pep talk and am ready to stop sulking!

The last few days have actually been pretty fun, which makes my blue mood seem even crazier! We went to the pumpkin walk, like so many of our other bloggin' friends. We went on Monday and the place was packed, but still really fun! I forgot the camera, but the girls loved the cartoon cut-outs. Adyson was just about in heaven with all the princesses. Afterwards, we them a small lesson on Joseph Smith. Maybe Adyson wont confuse him with Jon Smith from Pocohautus anymore!

Yesterday was just a beautiful day and Adyson and Sienna wanted to be outside all day. I know that soon the snow will cover the ground, so I let them play an awful lot out there. This is MY type of weather. Not too hot!


Today my bishops wife, who takes some beautiful photos, took the girls to the park to take some pictures for us. Travis helped them with their computer and she offered some free pics in exchange. I haven't received hers yet, but I wanted to post my pics with my crappy camera. I have a feeling hers will turn out just beautifully!Sorry about the long rant, I found this quote today, and thought it fit my feelings perfectly!
"Most folks are about as happy as they make their minds up to be." -Abe Lincoln

17 comments:

Courtney McKay said...

I know how you feel about those days! But ya at least the weather is nice for at least this week!Your girls looked darling! Eileen takes the cutest pics, I want to see your girls pics when you get them! She is doing Peyton's next month, I am way excited! I'm sure you will have a better week now :0)! -Later

The Hoths said...

I love that quote, I believe that your day turns out 95% of the way you make it turn out. I'm sorry you're having a bad time, but just think of ALL the people that LOVE you and that should bring a BIG smile to your face. Those pictures are gorgeous. Who gave you the idea? I love the angel wings, can't wait to see the other ones.
HAVE A GREAT DAY and know that we all love you!

The Hoths said...

me again..I'm sure everyone's going to laugh at me, but what does the A.A. stand for? Am I slow or what?

Hanne and Fam said...

I've had plenty of days where I get down on myself, so I know what you are talking about. Isn't it great though that you can talk yourself out of it! Your girls are absolutely adorable in the pics, can't wait to see more!

Hayley said...

A.A. means Attitude Adjustmant! I'm such a nerd!

Amber Culp Family said...

The girls look darling in your pics, I can't wait to see the real thing. Snap out of the blues, look at the two miracles you have!

Jan said...

I think we all have those days occasionally. A couple weeks ago I was feeling really down. I needed a major A.A. I love the Joseph vs Jon Smith confusion and those pictures are sooo cute.

Linda Johnson said...

Hi Hay, I love the pictures and can't wait to see all of the pictures. My grandaughters are so beautiful but their mom is beautiful too and so much fun! You have such a wonderful life, recognize it and smile because each little minute is a blessing!

Anonymous said...

HEY YOU............SMILE! Your girls are so dang cute....you did a good job taking them with your crapy camera...maybe you should take up camera taking...oh I guess that would be photography!!!Have such a good time at Heathers and give everyone a hug from me. Love You

Mortons Love said...

Hey Hayley,
Crazy to hear from you, but how fun. Crazy how the blogging world works, I'm new at it, but I've allready been in touch with people I wouldn't otherwise. It's so fun to look at your beautiful family. Your girls are adorable. Isn't it a blast having two little girls? It looks like yours are little princesses like ours! This is a fun way to keep in touch. Tell Travis I said "hi". I'd tell you to tell your cute girls, but I don't think it would mean much. Take care!

Shelly Traveller said...

Oh Hayley,
We need to get together. Reading your blog I totally know how you feel. I can't wait to see the cute pictures. And I had to laught at the Jon Smith thing. In St. Louis I heard a lot of non members say, "Oh yeah that Jon Smith guy."
so she's not the only confused one.

Amy Johnson said...

I'm sorry your having the blues! What can I do to help? I can't wait to see the pictures...although yours look pretty dang good!! Well, I love you and if you ever need anything please let me know!

Kylene said...

Gotta love Mr. Lincoln. Thanks for the reminder. :)

The fairy pic's are adorable. Your girls are too cute!

The McClellan Clan said...

Hows my cool friend from BEAUTY school? I hope you don't mind, I was looking at hirshi's and saw yours on here and desided I wanted to know what you have been up too!! So I just had to drop in and say hi. If you don't mind I want to add you to my blog. Is that alright? Your family is so cute, what are your girls ages. I have two girls too. Kaelyn is 3 and Emmerson is 1
Take care
joce

Sarah Schwartz said...

do you IM?

Jamie said...

Hayley. I know, I have those days too often. They suck! But you really are so lucky to have such a great life! You have two of the most adorable little girls and you are an amazing mom! (HUGS)

Courtney McKay said...

Love Love Your new blog background, and good help with Hanne's too!! You need to give me pointers on what you did!