Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A cure.

I've got the blogging blues.
Documenting all the fun of Christmas
has left me feeling like I've got
nothing
exciting
left to write about.

Tonight I was rummaging through my camera,
and found myself smiling
at the lovely faces of my ladies.
A cure for the winter blues, for sure.

Shall we start With Sienna?

We call her
Enna-bug,
Enna-roo,
Bo-bens,
Ens,
Roo,
And sometimes,
you know,
when she's in trouble...
It's
SIENNA KATE KIDMAN.
This little lady makes such lovely silly faces.
She's a pro, I mean a PRO at going
cross-eyed.
And I have caught her,
multiple times,
making funny faces in the mirror.
She loves to make people laugh,
but is very embarrassed when she realizes
they are actually laughing.But she's sweet too.
Like really sweet.
Just today I was told that she loved me
more then a whole jar of peanut butter.
Can you imagine?
She's smart and silly.
She's sometimes so very adventurous
and a little bit of a tomboy.
And sometimes, well sometimes she is
all
girl.
This kid, IMHO,
could cure more then the winter blues.
Just thinking about her makes me want to go and
squish her lovely face with kisses!
Don't you feel happy now?
Good.
(Side note: This is Sienna's hair after a little towel dry, right out of the bath tub. Could you die?)
I want to cut it off and find a way to attach it to my head.
That is all.
(A post about Adyson, also a remedy for blues, coming soon.)

6 comments:

Eileen said...

I think someone at this blog needs to go check it at my blog. No particular reason.......

Jenny said...

I feel the same way... bloggy blues. I haven't even done resolutions yet because I don't want to set myself up for failure. But yes, posts about goofy and cute kids bring a smile to anyone!

Trisha said...

I love the random posts. They are the ones we will look at later and cherish!

Jill said...

i feel the same way but your blog is always fun to read. i love sienna's hair!

The Wolfley Family said...

She gets lovelier everyday!

Guymon Family said...

Wow! First of all how did I not know that Sienna's middle name was Kate? So darling! And I have to say my Cate has the exact same pink puppy P.J.'s from Christmas for herself and her little American girl doll! There's no end to the similarities of those two curly headed blondies, two peas in a pod!