Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 Rezzie's

(Photo taken by Enna-roo, my budding photographer.)

Well, it's January 13th...nothing like procrastinating those resolutions, eh? Here are a few things I want to accomplish in the fabulous year of 2011.

For the ladies:
This year I plan to work on my patience. I'm gonna say 'not right now' less, and yes: more. I will set a better example on the inside being as beautiful as the outside. I will show them new things, and cherish the time that is rushing by. They will know they are beautiful, special, and loved all year long.

For T:
This year I'm going to learn to cook the perfect steak! I'm gonna spend every single Thursday night thankful that he is here, rather then grumpy that he is asleep on the couch. :) I'm going to send him golfing whenever he feels up for it. And I'm going to get less angry when his shoes are left smack dab in the middle of the floor. They are only shoes....I can move them.

For my soul:
This year as a family we will read our scriptures all week long. We will give to others more, and teach the ladies to be more giving as well. T and I are going to do our darndest to go to the temple every month. I will run a 10k, or at least attempt to! I will worry less about my weight, and be more thankful for my healthy body. I will compare myself to others less, and focus on the talents I have been given. And I will learn something new. I will cherish my friends and family more, and make sure they know how loved they are.

It's gonna be a goodie...Bring it on!

12 comments:

The Hoths said...

LOVE the picture! You look gorgeous!

Eileen said...

That picture is so...............delish! And the hat! Well, I just pretty much love it. And you.

The Wolfley Family said...

Gosh, you're pretty!

Anonymous said...

For your mother...shop more with me, spend at least two trips to SLC or Park City in a hotel, playing and having fun and more time with the girls for me! I am not asking much! MOM

Morrells said...

You Inspire me! You are such a doll!

The Fluckiger Family said...

Your "rezzies" are as beautiful as you are, friend! Love the photo(is that the new hat?).

Superlace Mom said...

You are a great example to us all. Aren't you darling too :)

Brittney said...

Hay, that is so inspiring, I love it! And really, let's just talk about your picture. You look so beautiful. The inside already does shine out. Wow you look good. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Love this post! And you look absolutely adorable in your picture!

Andrea said...

I haven't checked your blog in quite some time. I need to add you to my side bar. I hope you remember me from the good old beauty school days. Just wanted to tell you that those are some of the most beautiful resolutions I have read. So well written. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jill said...

Beautiful picture Hayley! Don't worry about resolutions I am pretty sure you are perfect. Just enjoy!

mstokes said...

If you accomplish all of those things - Then you wil be Perfect!
Here's to you trying your darndest!