Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sienna's Special Day

This little lady (who just posed like this on her own; DIVA), had her special day at school yesterday. She was pretty excited about it, and woke up early, ran into my room yelling "it's my special day mom!" I think the timing was perfect because we've been celebrating Adyson so much the past week, she deserved a turn.

First she sat on the stool while teacher told a few special facts about Sienna. Like her favorite color (red), foods she doesn't like (candy canes), and what she wants to be when she grows up (a mom, cute).

Then she showed the class her poster with fun pictures of her on it. She's been pretty excited to show it off for the past week.
We sang a song about her, she introduced us to her friends, and then she passed out Easter Eggs filled with candy to them. Trav and I just watched beaming with pride. We just love our little Enna bug.

She got to lead the class out of the room, and was wearing her lovely crown. Don't you love the fro underneath?
We agree that Sienna is pretty special and had a great time letting her have a day dedicated just to her. Sienna always makes us laugh, and surprises us. She is such a brave little thing who is willing to try anything and we love her for it. I can't imagine life without her!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH....she is Beautiful!! Love those Curls!! Cute Cute!

Letti said...

How fun for her. She deserves a speacial day. SHe sure is cute and what a lucky girl to have all of those curls.

The Fluckiger Family said...

What sweet little ladies you have! They are both so darn cute :)

Eileen said...

I love that she has "slits" for eyes. Judd did too when he was little. Very num-tious.

Haueter Photography said...

Man, she is so sass. She is too cute and I love her little outfit. Your girls are so adorable. I'm glad you guys had fun in disneyland. What a great idea to surprise them. Once again, you are amazing. Oh, and I was just reading your cancer blog and I just wanted to say that I love ya and think of you quite often. Please let me know if you ever need anything. Your family is seriously awesome.

Janalee Hubbard said...

She is so dang pretty! You should sign your girls up for modeling. Seriously!

The Wolfley Family said...

No one smiles bigger than our Enna bug! I can't wait to give her a huge hug tomorrow!

Melissa Hernandez said...

that little smile is just so contagious!! Happy belated birthday to ady, such a QT!

Kylene said...

Adorable little thing isn't she!

Candace said...

I don't think she has looked cuter; she is adorable. You know I love Sienna.

Bre said...

Super cute! Corban GOt to wear a crown for his B-day this week and loved it too. I love how at this age the simple things please them so!

Haylee Munk Brown said...

She is such a cutie!!!

Darin and Joanna said...

Oh my goodness she is cute! Those curls are just to die for!!! You sure have a cute little family!