Saturday, September 7, 2013

11 years. Lagoon.

Here is the latest in the Kidman household.  About a month ago our ward got pretty torn up by some new boundaries. This has been tough. Yes, we want to get to know other members, and the church is the same no matter where we go... But man, we loved our old ward. We love and miss them every single week.  My dear friend nat came to sit in relief society with me a few weeks ago and we just happened to be twins.  And yes, I took a pic during the meeting. Judge away. Judge away. 
It's cooling down and I feel a change in the air. I go out and run in the mornings and the air is crisp and I stomp on a few leaves on my way. I love this time of year. I love the cooking. The holidays. The pumpkin!! And the rainboots. I am so happy to welcome the season.
Adyson has to run 29 miles this year for school.  Here is or first attempt for 2. She whined the entire time! We went again the other day and she was much happier.... I guess I need to make sure she's in the mood before we go! 
School has been good so far. The ladies have fabulous teachers and we feel pretty happy with that! They do come home looking much less happy then the pic below. Homework, you know. It's rough.
Roo and I decided to give her straight hair one day. She looked beautiful. And old. And I may never do it again! I just adore her curls. 
The ladies have made sure to have a few more spa days. This one was complete with cucumber eyes. Bless travs heart. He is a fabulous father!
And on the 6th, we celebrated our 11th anniversary! I could do a mushy post on how much I adore him, cuz I do. Or how amazing our lives have been together, cuz it is. And how I never thought our lives would be quite like it is, cuz I wouldn't have... But ill just say this. I'd still marry him in a heartbeat. Any day. I love him immensely. 
Our anniversary ended up falling on travs work lagoon day, so that's what we did. The ladies had so much fun. They were absolute best friends the whole night, which doesn't happens as much as I wish it did. They hugged and went on every ride together. We were so happy to see it!
Sienna has been begging ady to go on wicked. Sienna loves the big rides and Adyson gets a little too nervous. But, she went, and she loved it! So happy to have two brave little ladies! They went on everything and giggled the entire night together.  Life here is good. Just look at these smiles!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Ward boundary changes are the worst!

Eileen said...

Reading your blog ALWAYS makes me happy.