Tuesday, January 12, 2010

{Heartbroken}

Why must you leave us Simon Cowell?

Why?

(And since I'm complaining, why are you coming back Kara Dioguardio, why?)

AI starts tonight, and while I'm not a bif fan of the lifelong auditions, I can't wait to have a long season of bonding with Mr. Cowell before he leaves us.

Next year's gonna be rough dawg, without him.

Will you still watch? Will you miss him too? And who should replace him?
(I think the English accent is a must, but he can have good hair and clothes that aren't 3 sizes to small.)

3 comments:

Eileen said...

I'm so out of it. Why? And though I LOVE Ellen. Why? I'm really so confused.

And how did your lesson go? I'm sure it was supurb! (sp)

Amy Johnson said...

I'm so over Simon Cowell already. Si-a-nara with a Friends like fist clap (I can demonstrate this for you at a later time if you don't know what I mean). I am so very jazzed for Ellen to join and she will be even better than Simon!

jwoodruff said...

I was so happy to see Sienna in Sunbeams they are going to keep me on my toes this bunch. The ladies look beautiful as always.

As for AI....I will miss Simon there are times that I think he is the only one with a real opinion. I am a little worried AI will lack some of its flair without him. I share your opinion about Kira aswell.