Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dearest July,

Oh July, you've only been gone just one day and my heart already aches for you. Why do you leave for 11 months at a time? In the cold January morning I want to bath in your sunlight, and you are nowhere to be found.

But I will wait for you, because I once heard that if you love something, you have to set it free. So go.
But remember that I will be here. Oh Birthday month, I will be here remembering our last fun day together. Do you remember we went to Dinner at Cafe Sabor with my wonderful family. They might tease that they can't wait for you to go, but deep down, I think the like all of our moments together. They will miss you too.


It was a splendid day, and a lovely month. July, you never let me down. I'll be dreaming of our days ahead.

Yours so truly,

Hayley

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Hayley. Hayley, Hayley, Hayley. This is exactly why I love you so.

jwoodruff said...

Man you made me feel as though I had just taken July for granite. Here is to enjoying August as much as Hayley enjoys July!

Morrells said...

I seriously feel the same way about July! It is the BEST MONTH EVER! August 1st feels like December 26th to me! Sob Sob! O-well, can you believe our kiddo's start school so soon!

Hanne and Fam said...

You crack me up!

The Wolfley Family said...

This may be one of my favorite posts ever! All those beautiful smiles I missed out on ....

Anonymous said...

wow, you put in no drama at all! Breje