Sunday, June 22, 2008

Links list

A few people have asked how I have the last time someone posted under their link on my sidebar. It's a new feature from Blogger that Tana found. (Thanks Tana)!

Just go to layout and click on add a page element and you will find it. You will have to redo all of the links you look at and delete the old list, which is sorta a pain, but it saves a ton of time. (I did it while we watched 'the bucket list' this weekend.) What's with us watching cancer movies?

It wont show the times your private blogs updated, and for some reason it wouldn't let me add one person...thats you Jessica Davis. :( (I'll keep trying though.)

5 comments:

Payne Family said...

I love this feature. I am doing it for sure!! I love seeing Trav with your girls it is so cute.

Letti said...

that is so cool thanks for sharing

Melissa Hernandez said...

thanks for sharing, i need to add this feature, how cool.

laci said...

Sweet. I've been trying and trying to figure this thing out! Is it different than google reader? Someone told me to do that....Oh and I absolutely love the make believe story. That's about the best one I've ever heard! And what a darling bed! I think your dad needs to start a business. I told Nate that you were selling some of your baby stuff and that it might be good to get a head start on some of it, aka the rocker, and he would have none of it. "We'll just buy it when you are actually pregnant." Boys are dumb. Ok fine Nate, if you want to buy me a brand new one, have at it. :)

Kristen said...

Thanks for always sharing the latest "tricks" for blogging. I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to computer stuff...I need all the help I can get.