Friday, June 20, 2008

Garage Sale

Need this?

Cause we don't. :)

We are selling our crib, infant swing, highchair, and rocker. If you or someone you know needs one, send them our way.

The crib is a cherry wood crib. I will admit that the kiddies chewed a bit at the sides, but it is still cute and in great shape.


The swing works great too. I'd tell you more about it,but honestly, it's a swing. You all know what it does.


The highchair is an evenflo slide and serve. It is in great shape. It has wheels on the bottom so you can slide it wherever you need it without scratching the floor.


The rocker I love. We bought it at Stork Landing before Adyson was born. The cushion is starting to look a little old...but it's still in pretty good shape.


If you are interested comment or e-mail me. We don't really know how much to ask for this stuff, so offer what you think is fair.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much do you want for the crib and the highchair?

Hayley said...

? You tell me.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Okay, you have to share how you got the days/hours of when people last updated, that is handy!!! Checking blogs takes hours (not that I'm complaining), but I could save a lot of time with that handy little tool!

Katie Davis said...

Does your swing lay all the way back? Hal sleeps in ours but it only goes back a little and the little squirt wiggles almost all the way out in the process of waking up.

Jan said...

I wish I lived closer - I would love that chair.

Nate and Tasha said...

Do you ship to California? :)
Looks like you've got some great stuff are you SURE you want to part with it?!