Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thankyou's

We really have the best of friends. Thankyou all for thinking of us this week. We are constantly amazed at how good people are and not a day goes by that we don't feel humbled. After my whiny post the other day about our new diet...you know, hot cocoa-soup-and ice cream you all decided to treat us. We have recieved dinner for 2 nights this week, 2 giants things of cocoa, a hot cocoa maker (and as you can tell we have already put it to use) and a bunch of ice cream. Hot thoughtful you all are! You all have made me want to be a nicer person and to do more for others. Thankyou for that and for the endless supply of food we have.
I had to post this picture...these are little mini ice-creams brought to us by some friends. Aren't they so cute?

6 comments:

Courtney McKay said...

I hope that saying is okay, I was cutting some vinyl for something and thought of you, let me know if you need a different size. Sorry for the overload of ice cream, Tracy's dad at work got these I love them because they are the perfect size! And you don't feel guilty for eating them!! Hope things are going good, and your girls are feeling better, and Travis is feeling good too!! Let me know if you need anything!!

The Wolfley Family said...

Once again, I am so grateful for your wonderful friends! Feeling a little less sorry for Trav if he gets to eat all that ice cream! You know I'm jealous of the hot cocoa maker!

Jan said...

I cannot show this post to Andy - he would ask why our freezer doesn't look like that. WOW, that's a lot of ice cream!

Jill said...

So cute, yes but so yummy! Can I come over?

Amy Johnson said...

You have such amazing friends! I wish I had thought to do that....sorry! We will just help Travis feel better by letting him win Monopoly all the time (cause we all know that's the only reason he wins...nothing trumps the cancer card!) :) Love you guts!

Anonymous said...

I wish we could be over there right now!!!