Saturday, June 2, 2007

Brielle is Beautiful!

Last weekend we went to meet little Brielle at Heather and Jody's new house. She is just a doll. I fell in love with her instantly! This little tiny ball of fur-I'm telling you she has a lot of hair! She also has all that peach fuzz all over her back and shoulders. There really isn't anything cuter than baby peach fuzz, right? She is also a good baby, I really didn't hear her make a sound while I was there. Heather looks great already and I'm sure she will adjust to 4 kids soon. I think Breje is a lot of help!


Pics
Brielle
The back of head, I had to show off all that hair
Trayson, Breezy, and their new baby sister
Sienna giving her a big kiss

We didn't do a whole lot on the trip-but it was a lovely relaxing time. The kids had so much fun together. Adyson and Kutter are the cutest 2 peas in a pod you ever saw. Adyson is all girl and Kutter is all boy, but they make it work. I love to see them play and have such a great time together. I only wish that they could play more often.


It was a great weekend to go because it was Breezy's tenth b-day! I can hardly believe she is 10 years old! She has grown up to be very smart, beautiful and loving. She will drop anything to help me with my kids-and she sets a great example for the girls. It was loads of fun to be there with her for her b-day!


Once again I was thankful for my family this weekend. It was pure Heaven watching the kids run around the house and play together, and the adults had fun too. When I was younger Cody, Heather, and I spent a lot of time arguing and fighting over such silly things. I never thought we would all get to the point where we just love eachother. We want to spend time together and consider eachother great friends. I'm not crazy and I know that Ady and Enna will argue at times, but I hope they will love eachother like I love my siblings.

Oh and a few corrections-Brielle weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz. and was 18 inches long. And they spelled her name Brielle Austyn Wolfley. (happy now heather?)






No comments: