Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring is in the air



Well, we are seriously loving this spring weather! This week has been pretty chill. We have just spent our days swinging-which Sienna took a liking to very quickly, going to the park, and taking long walks with the kids new sweet ride! They look pretty cute inside right?


My dad, Cody, and Travis did some serious work on the basement this weekend and we are very close to getting to the sheetrock. I am ready for it to be done, and I think poor Travis is exhausted. I'm pretty impressed that he has learned how to do all this and I think he feels kinda like the man now too! Don't tell him I said that though--


Our good friends Travis and Sara had a beautiful baby girl named Kate Lynn Call this weekend and she is a beauty with a ton of hair! So congrats to them.


Sorry about how boring this post is but I tell ya-it was an uneventful week. Here is a great pic of Simon I took on Saturday night after I gave him his first real haircut. Thats right, it's a little fauxhawk-Isn't he just really, really, really, really, ridiculously good looking? That's only funny if you've seen Zoolander. Hopefully next post wont bore you to tears!

No comments: