Monday, March 12, 2007

Mountain Home


This weekend we took a much needed long vacation to Mountain Home, Id. to see Heather and Jody's new and gorgeous house. It was so nice to get away with the whole family. Everyone came but dad-who had to work. The house is so pretty and Heather and Jody have filled it with such warmth and love. I should post all the pics, but this is one of my favorite parts of the house!




On Saturday the guys went golfing (Trav shot 3 over par!) while the girls do what we do best-shop! I found some great stuff for my kids for spring and everyone came home with a little something. Heathers kids are getting so big. Breezy is so helpful with the babies and so grownup. She is also getting too pretty! Trayson went golfing with the boys and Travis said that he walked all 9 holes and wanted to keep going! Kutter and Adyson are the best of friends. They played all weekend and just crack everyone up. Ady wants to play Princesses and Kutter wants to play cars and get the "bad guys" but they manage to do it all at the same time and they are just happy as can be. 3 is a fun age!! Simon and Sienna also had a great time. they play so cute and just get into everything. The best news of the week is that Simon is starting to stand and walk. He has great balance and a great look of pride when he is doing it. It was so fun to watch him go!






On Sunday before we came home we went to the park and flew some kites. This is Adyson doing her thing! I think this is her first time. She had a blast playing and so did Sienna crawling around in the warm weather. Really it was a nice trip and we had a great time. I feel pretty blessed to have the family I have. It is like a group of great friends when we get together, and I have to say you haven't see cuter kids anywhere! I wish I would have got a picture of all of Heathers kids because they are such a cute family, and I wish I had a better picture of Simon standing. If you could only see the look on his face! Anyways now it's back to the real world, which is pretty good too I guess!
Adyson's funny saying of the week: Sienna isn't just a baby, she is a human. (where in the world did she learn the work human?)
Sienna's latest accomplishment: She is pretty proud of her Crocodile with her hands. She has been doing it non stop today!!















No comments: