Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{Fireworks}

Sunday night we did our fireworks celebration.
I really look forward to it each year because my kids
just love it, and because it always ends up being a big neighborhood party!

The ladies, patiently waiting for the sun to go down.


Just a few of the kids who were present.
By the end of the night we had some long time
family friends come over too.
I wish I would have gotten a picture of all the chaos
and all the beautiful people who came.
We have some fun friends!

We sure love these neighborhood kids!

I adore this picture of my girls learning to play
'down by the banks', because I remember doing the exact
same thing. It melted my heart.Sparklers! Yay!It was such a great night. We bought
our cheap fireworks and then watched the big beautiful
ones that people just a few blocks away bought for the rest of the
night. They were amazing and it was a great way to end the weekend!

1 comment:

Melissa Hernandez said...

i am playing blog catch up, and you have just inspired me to make a list for next summer, after reading all the fun things you have done with your girls this summer, i am feeling like a super slacker....you guys sound like you are having a great summer, and i love your new kitchen pictures, so fun! P.s does this mean we will see new yummy recipes on that kitchen blog of yours that has been collecting dust, LOL! U seriously need to start back up, i love your recipes!