Monday, March 16, 2009

Okay, Okay...

I'm blogging. I've had enough e-mails questioning my hiatus, I figured it was time to give in! The sun is shining and my Disneyland blues are slowly going away (SLOWLY). This week and last week have been BEYOND busy, and the camera has been out very scarcely...but I'm hoping to rectify that starting tomorrow.

And for those of you missing my AI re-caps...I'm trying. I'm feeling less funny this year than last year, but I shall do my best. I can't wait to hear all of your opinions! And while were on that topic, WHAT in the WORLD was Lil Rounds wearing last week? Pleated pants? Really. REALLY.

(More of that to come tomorrow.)

I did break out the camera to catch a moment 5 years in the making. Adyson can finally do a somersault! I know, she is 5 and a good bunch of 5 year olds have been doing them for um, like, years, but remember, she has my VERY unathletic jeans... She is so proud of herself for mastering her skillzzz.




Now Sienna, sweet Sienna, still has some work to do. She tries and when she can't quite figure it out, she just looks at us with very large tears in her eyes and says "I'm just too little."

Don't worry Enna-bug, your day will come!

I'm warning you in advance that there are many Adyson posts to come. She has her special day at school, her b-day (with a family party and a friend party), and a dance recital all in one big lump. I hope you don't get sick of her beautiful smiling face!

3 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

I am loving those videos! Poor Enna, just can't quite put 2 and 2 together! She will get it though! Love it love it!

Hanne and Fam said...

Your girls are amazing. How could anyone get sick of looking at their smiling faces? Lexi is way excited for Saturday. She is a little disappointed that it isn't going to be a surprise party though. Hmmmmm her birthday is in a couple of weeks.......

Haylee Munk Brown said...

Come visit me and I will teach your girls rolls and cartwheels all over the place!!! :)