Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma

We all just wanted to wish Grandma Lorraine a Happy Birthday! We love you and hope you had a great day and didn't do too much laundry.

I asked Adyson and Sienna just now why they love Grandma.

Adyson says-She always plays play dough with us, and we play outside, and she is always nice.
(All true.)

Sienna says-Because. To which I replied, beause she is sooo much fun-and she said Yes. (So there you have it.)

We love you Grandma. Thanks for everything you do for all of us!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I would have to agree these kids have the best grandma! I enjoy everything she does for each one of them.

Mommamort said...

What a sweet tribute to their grandma. You always think of the cutest things to do and are always so thoughtful. They are lucky to have you in their family. Happy birthday Lorraine!

Jamie said...

K...really? I LOVE the pictures of you & Trav and your darling girls. SO SO SO cute! Love your black door, the fashion show, your rock star fam, And those new pj's, SO darling! Your blog is definately one of my favorites!